Psychological Sciences students who are declared BS track OR students with a declared Neurosciences minor are required to complete one or more Psych Labs. Due to the high demand of these courses and small class size, students must complete the Psych Lab Permission Number Request form by the priority deadline. Students will typically be able to take Psych Labs in their Junior or Senior year.
NOW AVAILABLE!!! FALL 2019
The Fall 2019 Psych Lab Permission Number Request Form is now available!
The priority deadline for Spring 2019 labs is Monday, March 11, 2019.
- In order to most fairly assess students, the information you provide must be reflected on your transcript. If you are planning on declaring one of the majors or minors that requires a PSYC Area IV Lab course (i.e., Psychological Sciences BS, Cognitive Science, and Neuroscience minor), please keep in mind that it can take up to a week for the change to be processed and reflected on your transcript.
- All students that submit an on-time request (March 11) will be notified of their status (accepted, wait-listed, denied) during the week prior to registration (Monday, March 25, 2019).
This form is ONLY applicable for enrollment for the Fall 2019 semester in the following courses:
- PSYC 3250W Lab in Animal Behavior & Learning (Honors Credit), Dr. Markus, Tuesday 4:00-6:00pm
- PSYC 3251: Physio Psych section #2, Dr. Salamone, Wednesday, 12:20-3:20pm
- PSYC 3253: Sensory Systems Neuroscience Lab, Dr. Read, Monday, 2:30-5:30pm
- PSYC 3552: Lab in Sensation & Perception, Dr. Frank, Tuesday/Thursday, 5:00-7:00pm
At this point, if you are looking for a Fall 2019 Psych lab, you should email Dr. James Chrobak and/or the instructor of the lab directly.
Complete the Psych Lab Permission Number Request Form here!