Psychological Sciences students who are declared BS track OR students with a declared Neurosciences minor are required to complete one or more Psych Labs. Due to the high demand of these courses and small class size, students must complete the Psych Lab Permission Number Request form by the priority deadline. Students will typically be able to take Psych Labs in their Junior or Senior year.
NOW AVAILABLE!!! Spring 2019
The Spring 2019 Psych Lab Permission Number Request Form is now available!
The priority deadline for Spring 2019 labs is Monday, October 1, 2018. Requests submitted prior to October 1, 2018 will receive priority. Those submitted after the priority deadline will be reviewed in the order that they were received.
- In order to most fairly assess students, the information you provide must be reflected on your transcript. If you are planning on declaring one of the majors or minors that requires a PSYC Area IV Lab course (i.e., Psychological Sciences BS, Cognitive Science, and Neuroscience minor), please keep in mind that it can take up to a week for the change to be processed and reflected on your transcript.
- All students that submit an on-time request (Oct 1) will be notified of their status (accepted, wait-listed, denied) roughly one week prior to registration.
This form is ONLY applicable for enrollment for the SPRING 2019 semester in the following courses:
- PSYC 3251: Physio Psych section #1, Dr. Fitch, Monday, 2:30-5:30pm
- PSYC 3251: Physio Psych section #2, Dr. Salamone, Wednesday, 12:20-3:20pm
- PSYC 3252: Drugs and Behavior Lab, Dr. Salamone, Tuesday & Thursay, 2:00-3:15pm
- PSYC 3253: Sensory Systems Neuroscience Lab, Dr. Read, Monday, 2:30-5:30pm
- PSYC 3450W: Lab in Developmental Psychology, Dr. Smith, Monday, Wednesday, & Friday, 1:25-2:15pm
Complete the Psych Lab Permission Number Request Form here!