In order to register for PSYC 3880, students should complete the following steps:
- Solidify your internship site and supervisor.
- Complete the Learning Agreement with internship site supervisor, including signatures.
- Ask a faculty member to be your faculty sponsor. You can ask a faculty member that you already have a relationship with or Dr. Chrobak can serve as your faculty sponsor.
- Bring the completed Learning Agreement to Jess Groves in the Undergraduate Psychological Sciences Advising Office, BOUS 100B.
- Upon approval of the site location, Jess will provide you with a permission number to register for the current section of PSYC 3880.
- You can add the class manually on Student Admin. Be sure to select the correct number of credits, as the default is 1. If the add/drop deadline has passed, Jess will sign the late add form for you to bring to the Registrar's office.