Join Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology!
- Ensure you meet the eligibility requirements:
- Major or minor in psychology or a psychology-related program
- Completed at least 3 semesters or equivalent of full-time college coursework (36 credits)
- Completed at least 9 credits of PSYC courses
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- PSYC GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 2/3 affirmative vote of those present at a regular meeting of the chapter
- Complete the online Psi Chi application (Local Chapter: University of Connecticut) by Friday, October 20th, 11:59PM.
- Submit a PDF of your advisement report by Friday, October 20th, 11:59PM.
- Log into Student Admin and navigate to your “Student Center”
- Click “My Academics”
- Click “View my advisement report”
- Click the green button labeled “view report as pdf”
- Save the file in the following format: LastName_FirstName_PsiChi
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Psi Chi Application” as the subject line
Note: If you are a transfer student with a question about credits within your major, please provide a copy of your unofficial transcript from your previous university/college in order for the executive board to calculate your GPA.
- We will notify you of your acceptance status and send further instructions regarding payment for dues after all applications have been reviewed.
- Attend the Induction Ceremony, tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 at 7:00pm.
Please direct any questions or concerns to the president of Psi Chi, Elizabeth Collin at email@example.com.