Add/Drop via the Student Administration System closes on Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10:30pm:
- After Monday 9/11/17 at 10:30pm, students must use the Schedule Revision Request form via the registrar’s office to add or withdraw from a course.
- Courses dropped after this date will have a “W” for withdrawal recorded on the academic record.
- Last date to add courses or drop courses without additional signatures from your instructor, advisor, and/or department head.
- Last day to put courses on Pass/Fail. The Pass/Fail Marking Request form is available via the registrar’s office. (Note: Students have until Monday 10/30/17 to change their mind and convert courses they placed on Pass/Fail back to letter grading.)
- Last day to use a permission number to enroll in research and field experience courses. After this date, the form must be used.
Reminder to Financial Aid Applicants: Financial aid is based on your enrollment as of the Tenth Day of class (end of the add/drop period). If you have not completed the registration process and intend to enroll full time, you must do so by this date. Your financial aid award will be evaluated and adjusted as necessary if you are enrolled less than full time.