- Complete the form, as shown below.
- Obtain your advisor’s signature.
- Note: Either academic advisor in the Undergraduate Program Office may sign the form. You may submit the form any time in person (box outside windows) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email when your form is signed with the option to save the attached copy or pick up the original. If you would like to submit your paperwork directly to an advisor, please arrange to visit during walk-in hours.
- If this is second or more drop with W this semester, you will also need the CLAS Dean’s signature from the CLAS Academic Services Center.
- Submit the form to the registrar’s office in the Wilbur Cross Building (or registration services at regional campuses).
Forms are due to the registrar’s office by Monday, March 27, 2017 at 5:00pm. This is also the last day to take a class off Pass/Fail. (The deadline to put a class on Pass/Fail was January 30, 2017.)
Use information from your Student Center to complete the Schedule Revision Request form.