Assist in exploring the relationship between humans and technology.
Open research position available for highly motivated and conscientious undergraduates. We are looking for those who have an interest in human factors research, human-computer interaction, industrial organizational psychology, and interpersonal social relationships.
- One semester commitment
- 6 hours of work per week for 2 credits
- Responsibilities include:
- helping to run participants using a Microworld computer program (will be trained in its use)
- collecting physiological data such as heart rates
- administering surveys
- Additional responsibilities may include data management within Excel, SPSS, and R, depending on experiment progression during the semester.
Some research experience (in the form of previous lab work or class-sponsored research) is preferred, but not required. In this position, you will be provided the opportunity to gain valuable research knowledge and skills that can help prepare you for graduate school or your applied research career.
If you are interested, please contact Lauren Gannon at email@example.com.
Deadline to enroll in PSYC 3889 for the Fall 2017 Semester: Monday, September 11th. For registration questions, please click here.